Monday, June 24, 2013

Good news, everyone...





Starting next week, I'll be the new Features Writer for the Daily Herald, a newspaper based here in Utah County. As part of my job I'll be covering Arts & Entertainment in the area. I'll also be covering other fun events, as well as feature stories on interesting things/people in the community.

A lot of you who are reading this also live in the area, and are involved with all types of interesting local endeavors. If that's you, please be my eyes and ears. If you come across or are involved with something newsworthy, let me know! I'll be producing a lot of content, so I'm welcome to all ideas. 

Let's do this!

-Court


1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaaahhh!! So great! Can't wait to see some bylines outta you. Congrats!

    & If you ever cover theatre and need some tips, I'm all over that. :)

    ReplyDelete